Start a new comparison

424 reviews
1.7
141 reviews
127 reviews

How do you compare Family Fitness Centers vs La Fitness?

I called to see about adding my son to the end of our contract we had only a few months left. I was told over the phone that was no problem just $10 more a month and I would have to sign the amended contract.

I told them I had really no time to do this but they said they wouldn't allow him to come in until I did. So the gal I spoke to on the phone said I could run in and sign it and he could come that night. The girl on the phone and the one that had me sign the document omitted the part that they had extended our contract by 3 yrs. I found out this when it was time to end our "original" contract.

I called the manager of my local location and then I called corporate. They both were like sorry you should have read the contract. Hello NO ONE said you were changing the terms. Had you told me that I would have no signed since Planet Fitness had just opened up and is a much better facility.

So now we are almost done paying the end of our 3 yr contract because I was told my the person at corporate that he would send me to collections if I didn't pay.

I have NOT set foot in there again nor would I recommend them to anyone. Very shady practices!!

Top Rated Family Fitness Centers Reviews