Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
436 reviews
432 reviews
340 reviews

How would you compare Fallas Stores vs Modlily?

The store on Boston road has been so much cleaner and a much more pleasant shopping experience in the last 4 months. Everything is signed and put in the dept it should be in.

I work in retail and understand why they cant allow customers to use the bathroom so I just *** before I leave the house. I talked to the young lady who is the new store manager. She was very nice and helpful. I could tell she new her stuff.

Its to bad people have to be gross and make those poor employees job so much harder. I watch a entire family walk around with McDonald's and half of it ended up on the floor. I feel if you want the amenities others stores supply then go shopping there. I look at it like this.

You can pay $3 for a pair of pants at Fallas and *** at home.

Or, pay $40 for a pair of pants at another store and have the choice to use their bathroom. I pick the $3 option.

Top Rated Fallas Stores Reviews