Start a new comparison

1.4
433 reviews
1.5
327 reviews

How do you compare Fallas Stores vs Modlily?

The store on Boston road has been so much cleaner and a much more pleasant shopping experience in the last 4 months. Everything is signed and put in the dept it should be in.

I work in retail and understand why they cant allow customers to use the bathroom so I just *** before I leave the house. I talked to the young lady who is the new store manager. She was very nice and helpful. I could tell she new her stuff.

Its to bad people have to be gross and make those poor employees job so much harder. I watch a entire family walk around with McDonald's and half of it ended up on the floor. I feel if you want the amenities others stores supply then go shopping there. I look at it like this.

You can pay $3 for a pair of pants at Fallas and *** at home.

Or, pay $40 for a pair of pants at another store and have the choice to use their bathroom. I pick the $3 option.

Top Rated Fallas Stores Reviews