Start a new comparison

4 reviews
1.3
3 reviews
1 reviews

How would you compare Extended Stay Hotel vs Hyatt?

I have stayed in Hyatt Hotels many times and the customer service is much better than the Extended Stay Hotel, bases on my stay June 5 and 6. I understand the repaving of the parking lots that was taking place, but, I feel I should have been notified that this was taking place and I might endure parking issues.

Being informed is being better prepared. However, there is no excuse for the room being dirty. I have never experienced that at a Hyatt hotel.

I did not suffer loss, except the $250 for two nights stay in a dirty room and the parking issues. I plan to contact the corporate offices of the Extended Stay organization and request at least half of my money be returned for the inconvenience of the dirty room and parking issues.

Top Rated Hyatt Reviews