Start a new comparison

48 reviews
1.9
19 reviews
1 reviews

How would you compare QVC vs Evine?

QVC has way better quality than Evine hands down ..Evine has poor quality and scams you on refunds..

QVC has better quality then Evine but they have their issues as well.

Q is far superior in custsvc, variety & quality. Q best tv shopping in my opinion. Happy Holidays to all

I will not buy anything else from Evine having wasted $800 on a tv that doesn't work and they refuse to refund my money! I was *** enough to pay for it in full and they will not honour their warranty to replace it or refund my money! Save your money and shop elsewhere!

They are similar; however, I don't think QVC would send one to collections for $10! I feel confident that Qvc would contact the person first before being that low! I won't do business with Evine and have closed my account with them.

Top Rated QVC Reviews