Start a new comparison

2.3
279 reviews
3.1
205 reviews

How would you compare Everything But The House vs Tophatter?

I never received my 2 last orders that I paid for. I got refund in 50 days after I paid and they said they couldn't locate my item.

2 times in a row? looks weird, isn't it? I read that other people complained sometimes they didn't get their items too. I don't believe that my item was lost or their employee steals somebody's orders from the warehouse.

It's more likely that they borrow our money for free for couple of months and then inform us they can not find your item. They found the way to have free cash flow without selling anything.

This company don't have good reputation and don't care about brand that they created. Acting like one-day company.

Top Rated Everything But The House Reviews