PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Everhome Mortgage
Ocwen

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Overview

Total reviews
136
1485
Company responses
Issues resolved

Ocwen was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 26, 2007 and since then this brand received 1485 reviews. It is 1349 reviews more than Everhome Mortgage received since Jan 7, 2008.

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Consumer Ratings

46 in category
182 in category
95 in category
167 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Everhome Mortgage ranks 75 points higher in the Loans and Mortgages category than Ocwen. People gave Everhome Mortgage 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in Loans and Mortgages category and it is 249 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Ocwen was rated 1.2 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 189 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Product or Service Quality criterion, than we see that Everhome Mortgage has a higher rating than Ocwen. Regarding Diversity of Products or Services criterion, consumers gave Everhome Mortgage 1.8 stars and it is 73% greater than other in category. Ocwen however was rated 1.3 stars and it is 53% greater than other in category.

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Rating Details

1.5 (8 reviews)
1.2 (295 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...The customer service supervisor told me they can't do it because the process is automated and no one can get the paperwork before it's put in an envelope and mailed. Please, save yourself a mountain of aggravation and forget you ever heard the name of this bank..

PissedConsumer715424

...A phone call to customer service took over an hour and multiple (friendly) people before someone could input a direct draft; over a month later, the online problem still exists..

PissedConsumer1607052
2.1 (7 reviews)
1.1 (277 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I did my loan with Mia Spahic she was great... She took me thru all the steps and showed me how simple it all was thanks Mia

PissedConsumer864517

...Poor communication, poor customer service and they really , really don't care about the customer , their most concern seems to be what extra fees they can get from you or how they can force you into foreclosure..

DORIS B
1.8 (5 reviews)
1.3 (230 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Everbank and everhkme mortgage are SCAMS to screw the homeowner. Classic un-American practices. Run away from this one!!

PissedConsumer859902

...They are crooks and very dishonest company rhat services loan that they do not own. I have alot more info to go over. Please contact me at 559 967 2298..

PissedConsumer940990

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Pros and Cons

Pros
  • One representative
  • Mortgage rate
  • One person that tried to help me
  • Loan modification staff is competent and fair
  • Didnt
Cons
  • Unethical
  • Inflexability
  • Absolutely no customer service
  • No clear answers
  • Lost paperwork

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I have grew up in my home for 37yrs, since my parents passed away i own it for 12yrs, I recently contacted Ocwen to...

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Your are better off working with organized crime at least you know where you stand. I had major damage at my home in Feb...

The mortgage company completed the necessary inspection and was to release the money to the builder to complete the buil...

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

So those who now have realized that the housing down turn was not just a lot of lousy homeowners not paying but the...

I NEED THE PHONE # AND FAX NUMER FOR:
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING ISAOA
PO BOX 6723 , SPRINGFIELD,OH,45501

Everhome Mortgage and Ocwen Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Everhome Mortgage Mortgage (104 reviews)
  • Everhome Mortgage Mortgage Modification (9 reviews)
  • Everhome Mortgage Customer Care (3 reviews)
  • Ocwen Mortgage (524 reviews)
  • Ocwen Loan (210 reviews)
  • Ocwen Loan Modification (161 reviews)