Start a new comparison

2.1
82 reviews
2.1
60 reviews

How would you compare Poshmark vs Etsy?

Poshmark is really great! I sell and buy on there and have had no issues at all.

Return policy is easy and listing sale items is super easy too! I tried to set up a sellers account on Etsy but it seemed more difficult (I’m inpatient), so I’ve only purchased.

9/10 times I’m happy but I always have to remember to filter the shops location to US or else it’ll take weeks if not months. Overall, Poshmark wins for me.

I have had dealings with ESTY and have dumped them because of their pollical views and their lack of quality management to resolve issues also their inability to properly support their sellers. I have not used POSTMARK but comparing the stats and comments I would not use them.

It appears that ESTY and POSTMARK mirrors ESTYS. I don`t want to get into another bad time consuming deal. Its time to look for someone else.

Has anyone out their had a good experience?? I`d like to hear it.

I have never utilized services at Poshmark and probably will never do so based on my experience with ETSY. I will definitely be staying with Amazon or EBay which are reputable sites that are overly customer friendly.

Top Rated Poshmark Reviews