Enterprise Rent A Car vs Rent A Wheel

Products by Rent A Wheel

No items

Show

Discussion

Add your nickname and location
Anonymous Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1184823
I've never went thru rent a car but I could only imagine they are better at costumer service than rent a wheel but who knows,I could be wrong about rent a car as well! I've only dealt with rent a wheel and they suck at everything! There so quick to harrasse you the minute you fall behind on a payment! I mean,things happen in life and some of use fall behind on work becuz it slows down but I'm not saying I'm not going to pay them what I owe! I'll always pay my bills but I might never be on time maybe a week or two late...no more than two weeks I go without paying my bills That I fall behind! And it *** me off how they bother me and look for me just becuz I'm a week behind on my payment arrangement! It's embarrassing how they act and show up to our houses and call everybody we put on as references...I feel like I'm there only *** client the way they harrasse me! *** rent a wheel with their way out *** prices and how they go about their *** business! Their a bunch of *** acting like someone is gonna burn them and not pay them of what they owe! Wake up rent a wheel tires staff and realize must people will fall behind on their payments ever now and than but when they do, please don't go *** around them asking or demanding them to pay what they owe or threaten them with a criminal violation and calling the cops on them the minute they fall behind on a payment!