Start a new comparison

40 reviews
1.4
28 reviews
Show

How would you compare Enterprise Rent A Car vs Hertz?

Enterprise rent a car located on W. Broadway in Oneonta NY is the worst experience I've ever had.

First of all it's located in a very bad area, secondly I booked my reservations online a week in advance, 5 minutes before I was to pick up my minivan they called to say they didn't have the vehicle. I called corporate and never received a call back. When I come the following day, the car was dirty, they only gave me a 55 dollar discount!!!!! For ruining my vacation trip!!!!

They offered me an upgrade to a very large SUV, I had to remind them that my husband is a paraplegic and that it would be too high! Never again at that location.

And another woman was disappointed when picking up her vehicle. They should close this location, it's giving the franchise a bad reputation.

At least at Hertz, the client is more important than the staff.

If you want to do Enterprise a favor and their staff go there, but if you want to rent a car and be treated like a valued client go Hertz.

Top Rated Enterprise Rent A Car Reviews