PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority
Entergy

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Overview

Total reviews
467
Company responses
Issues resolved

Entergy was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 8, 2008 and since then this brand received 467 reviews. It is 466 reviews more than New York State Energy Research And Development Authority received since Feb 16, 2019.

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Consumer Ratings

Rank
197 in category
124 in category
174 in category
94 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Entergy ranks 178 points higher in the Utility category than New York State Energy Research And Development Authority. People gave New York State Energy Research And Development Authority 1 stars for Customer service criterion in Utility category and it is 85 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Entergy was rated 1.4 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 193 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Diversity of Products or Services criterion, than we see that Entergy has a higher rating than New York State Energy Research And Development Authority. Regarding Value for money criterion, consumers gave New York State Energy Research And Development Authority 1 stars and it is 60% worse than other in category. Entergy however was rated 1.4 stars and it is 67% greater than other in category.

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Rating Details

1.4 (240 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

The careless and blatant disregard for our safety stands in stark contrast to the public service NYSERDA and PSEGLI associates are employed to protect. In the event a death occurs from lack of a NYSERDA investigation, the email below may serve to support prosecutorial initiatives launched against...

ANDREW S

...Horrible customer service and 6 lying employees. This is the very last utility company I would use if I had an option and hopefully some day I do..

John C
1.5 (215 reviews)

No items

...I will not recommend anyone getting services with them, they are a total ripoff. I hate Entergy with passion..

Adeyinka O
1.4 (190 reviews)

No items

...a rep of entergy said my bill was increasing each month because entergy didn't calculate my bill correctly for several months and until entergy got"their" money back, my bill will continue to go up. So because entergy's system failed to bill me correctly, I would NOW have to pay back money entergy's system made a mistake in...

PissedConsumer1766063

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • We need lights
  • Power
  • Worthless
Cons
  • Lack of enforcement of national electric code and warranty
  • Customer service
  • Poor service
  • Customer care

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I been trying too get entergy to transfer my lights too my new address for the pass 4days now... Only because their...

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Lack of NYSERDA enforcement of the New York Sun Program rules with respect to the National Electric Code results in life...

Entergy decided that they did not charge a $200 deposit to my account 5 years ago when I had my services transferred....

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

Entergy Conroe Texas, disconnected our power by accident. It was the wrong address. They did this on a Friday afternoon...

New York State Energy Research And Development Authority and Entergy Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Entergy Residential Electricity Supply (100 reviews)
  • Entergy Electricity Supply (73 reviews)
  • Entergy Customer Care (67 reviews)