PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Philips and Emerson Electronics as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Philips
Emerson Electronics

Philips and Emerson Electronics Overview

Total reviews
180
Company responses
Issues resolved

Emerson Electronics was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 2, 2008 and since then this brand received 180 reviews. It is 110 reviews more than Philips received since Jun 17, 2008.

Philips and Emerson Electronics Consumer Ratings

228 in category
202 in category
213 in category
144 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Emerson Electronics ranks 71 points higher in the Appliances and Electronics category than Philips. People gave Philips 1.4 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in Appliances and Electronics category and it is 312 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Emerson Electronics was rated 1.5 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in this category and it is 329 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Emerson Electronics has a higher rating than Philips. Regarding Customer service criterion, consumers gave Philips 1.4 stars and it is 63% greater than other in category. Emerson Electronics however was rated 1.7 stars and it is 75% greater than other in category.

Philips and Emerson Electronics Rating Details

1.4 (25 reviews)
1.5 (49 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I need replacement blades for my Norelco #1560 & 1290x . . . .where can I find the retailer ? re here any local approved Norelco repair and replace as well as clean up units?rsvp;Jerome Jassenoff2730 Tecumseh DriveWest Palm Beach,Fl 33409 USAJJassenoff@gmail.com

Jerome

Will never buy another Emerson product again..

Terrianna
1.8 (24 reviews)
1.9 (43 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...and the solution they offered me was to buy a new one! The product should have lasted significantly longer than 2 years, particularly given the amount of money I paid for it. I will never buy another Philips product and I would not recommend them for...

Sarah W

2 or 4 or so lines (horizontal) appeared during viewing as a dark orange and black cloud started to extend from top to bottom along the left side. by this morning the sccreen is black...audio works. I have never had a tv or any device screw me like this ...I have tvs 5 TIMes as old that work...

Daniel M
1.4 (24 reviews)
1.7 (46 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...when I called Customer service, Customer service stated that it is current normal condition in order to fix that min 150 - max 300 $ should be spent..

Birgun G

Several times tonight ,and some times it wanted me to pay for help ,i only need one time ,Emerson should not sell faulty equipment like my tv that will not cut on, what does it take to get an answer

Izik

Philips and Emerson Electronics Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Product when they dont break
  • Toothbrush when it worked
  • Quality of product
  • Product initially
  • Good products
Cons
  • Did not care about my problem
  • Customer serice is pathetic
  • Support service
  • Out sourced customer service
  • Will not charge up
  • Service

Philips and Emerson Electronics Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I called with an isue wiyh my airfryer she was very helpfully snd resolved my isur right the way.

I want to know how to change the screen size

Philips and Emerson Electronics Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

My wife has an HP6335 Ladyshave which I bought her for Xmas. When I tried to purchase a new cutting head I was told that...

These are the worst clippers I have ever used. I have short, straight, fine hair and I could not get through one haircut...

Philips and Emerson Electronics Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

You don’t offer 24/7 service which is poor customer service

Need the IRCode to ser synchronize the firestick to the HDMI Emerson TV

Philips and Emerson Electronics Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Philips Tv (7 reviews)
  • Philips Shaver (7 reviews)
  • Philips Dvd Player (2 reviews)
  • Emerson Electronics Tv (59 reviews)
  • Emerson Electronics Customer Care (7 reviews)
  • Emerson Electronics Em756 Tablet (6 reviews)