PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Eleaf and Njoy as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Not enough votes

2.9

Eleaf and Njoy Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Njoy was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 23, 2011 and since then this brand received 83 reviews. It is 82 reviews more than Eleaf received since Feb 2, 2019.

Eleaf and Njoy Consumer Ratings

Rank
161 out of 410 in Cigarettes and Tobacco category
24 out of 410 in Cigarettes and Tobacco category
27 in category
32 in category
29 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Njoy ranks 137 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than Eleaf.

Eleaf and Njoy Rating Details

2 (44 reviews)

No items

My Name is barbara norwood phone I am having a problem with my Ace the port is very loose and won't chargrge

barbara n
2.5 (42 reviews)

No items

Attitude when answering questions. Device is defective more than 25% of the time.

PissedConsumer1672417
2.4 (41 reviews)

No items

I just purchased the 2 pack pod refill and one pod works fine and the other won't give me a hit at all. This has happened several timers!

PissedConsumer1658561

Eleaf and Njoy Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Cost
  • Size
  • Products
Cons
No votes
  • Customer service
  • Pull strength required to hit
  • Length of use

Eleaf and Njoy Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I smoked for 40+years & stopped after my first NJOY Gold Tobacco Disposable, I began using the Rechargeable Electronic...

Eleaf and Njoy Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

They will *** over. I tried ordering twice.
The first time I ordered I had a coupon code that turned my 36$ order into...

Eleaf and Njoy Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I purchased 2 pods from you and i got a message saying my credit csrd wouldnt work it was the wrong address, but yet...

My njoy all of a sudden stopped working and i cleaned it out but nothing happened

Eleaf and Njoy Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Eleaf Vape Kit (4 reviews)
  • Eleaf Pico Vape Kit (2 reviews)
  • Njoy Battery (17 reviews)
  • Njoy Vape Kit (12 reviews)
  • Njoy Shipping Service (8 reviews)