PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about ejGiftCards and National Reward Center as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

ejGiftCards
National Reward Center

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Overview

Total reviews
408
Company responses
Issues resolved

National Reward Center was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 21, 2010 and since then this brand received 408 reviews. It is 371 reviews more than ejGiftCards received since Jul 13, 2018.

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Consumer Ratings

25 in category
Turnaround Time
21 in category
23 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, ejGiftCards ranks 1 points higher in the Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category than National Reward Center. People gave ejGiftCards 1.5 stars for Staff criterion in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category and it is 46 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, National Reward Center was rated 1.4 stars for Staff criterion in this category and it is 44 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that ejGiftCards has a higher rating than National Reward Center. Regarding Turnaround Time criterion, consumers gave ejGiftCards 1.5 stars and it is 70% greater than other in category. National Reward Center however was rated 1.4 stars and it is 67% greater than other in category.

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Rating Details

1.5 (22 reviews)
1.4 (99 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

They emailed me an invalid gift code. When contacted by email they apologized & said a refund would be issued in 14 business days. It’s been over a month now & no refund & no replies back.

Chad J

How long will i get to wait to get paid out

PissedConsumer1712843
1.9 (21 reviews)
1.5 (98 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

They took the money I sold them from the gift card but never gave me my money..

Daniella

I followed their instructions and received my $250 Walmart card. I did have to give out email and phone number. I did have to spend a small amount on offers but I cleared much more. I was satisfied with my results.

keena P
Turnaround Time
1.5 (21 reviews)
1.4 (21 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I got to the end and checked my email one last time for the cards, Yay, they had finally arrived. So I applied all 3 card #s and PINs to my order and pressed Submit. THE CARDS DID NOT GO THROUGH...

Kathleen M

...So I'm not wasting any more time on them. What I don't understand is how legitimate companies like Walmart can lend their name to such a ripoff..

Nancie A

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Uses paypal
  • No fee for use
  • Fair pricing
  • Fraudulent
  • Survey part
  • Money loss
Cons
  • No response
  • Big scam
  • Poor customer service
  • False advertising
  • Fraudulent
  • Difficulty attached to receiving

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
4.7

I sold a plastic TJ Maxx gift card through EJ Gift cards and chose to receive payment via PayPal. The PayPal payout...

I oscar delagarza won 2. 1000$ how do i recive

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Purchase 50 dollar gift card received 33.80 instead. 16.20 isn’t a ton of money but the reason I bought from them was...

I was redeming me iphone 6 plus and i purchased a silver reward for like 5.00 dollers but never got the *** phone

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

No reaponse from them yet

How can I get payed I have payments and I don't know what to do about my payments do I need to send u a account number...

ejGiftCards and National Reward Center Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Ejgiftcards Marketplace (3 reviews)
  • National Reward Center Gift Card (62 reviews)
  • National Reward Center Survey Service (44 reviews)
  • National Reward Center Deal (25 reviews)