Start a new comparison

• Cust serv disrespect for customers and refund policy4
  • Strawberries all broken and mushy3
Show

Discussion

I will NEVER use Shari's Berries again. Absolutely terrible experience and I encourage everyone to do business with somebody else.

I placed an order, several days in advance, to be delivered on Valentine's day...I paid extra to guarantee delivery on Valentine's Day as well. The order did not ship until THE DAY AFTER. I was not notified that there was any delays, that my package did not ship or anything...again, I paid extra to guarantee delivery and placed the order days in advance.

When I called up customer service I asked to speak with a manager.

I was put on and of hold several times and told they were having "technical difficulties" the representative going by the name of Jerod, finally told me there was no manager available. I asked for a direct number to a manger, or the number to the corporate office and was told that he did not have it and then that he could not give it. At that point Jerod refunded my order and told me that was all he could do and there was no one I could talk to.

Absolutely terrible business transaction as well as lousy customer service. Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere

to Andrew #1435863

i had a similar problem and they wanted to deliver week old berries and overcharged me for shipping. Customer service is so outsourced I did not know what language they were speaking. THE WORST