Start a new comparison

2.3
284 reviews
3.1
216 reviews

How would you compare Ebay vs Tophatter?

I've Never used eBay to bid on anything so all I can comment on is how tophatter is a rip off

I never have a problem with ebay. Bidding privileges have been suspended twice by Tophatter through no fault of mine.

While bidding on items, the bid does not go through right away then the bid is over & my bid automatically is forwarded to the next item. If I win the item. I have to cancel out on it because it is not something I physically bid on.

Tophatter stayed i have too many cancellations & cancels my bidding privileges for 24 hrs. Does anyone else have this problem with Tophatter?

SteadyInsect
@Anonymous

I've had the same thing happen to me. Bid on one item yet get another. I also cancelled.

Haven't dealt with Ebay, but my first purchase from Tophatter was a big disappointment. Supposed to be 20" sterling silver chain, but received 18" cheap-looking, flimsy, article. Trying to find Tophatter Home, so I can close account.

SteadyInsect
@Anonymous

Good Luck!!!!!

Disappointed with Tophatter size of jewelry. Clothes from China are child size and cheap.

#1191144

Illegal unauthorized funds withdraw on consecutive auctions.No bid placed. No purchase approved.

Top Rated Ebay Reviews