Start a new comparison

• Dont answer emails regarding issues4
  • Cheap merchandise4
Show

Discussion

I always received my merchandise from EBay.Top hatter is a different story.

One of my items was shipped to the wrong address with no replacement, just refund. Another item was refunded without my request.

So twice I've not received bids I've won.Suspicious.

I went on line live and made several bids I received more junk for big buck, things I could have brought from a dollar Tree store and gotten better items and without all those unnecessary shipping charges.I'm so disappointed.

the protected fresh box I can't believe they charged any one for that junk. What a waste of time and money. The order # is 36669944.

Gear XS(DK-B6).Why bother selling that trash?

Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States #1341587

I've Never used eBay to bid on anything so all I can comment on is how tophatter is a rip off

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1341141

I never have a problem with ebay.Bidding privileges have been suspended twice by Tophatter through no fault of mine.

While bidding on items, the bid does not go through right away then the bid is over & my bid automatically is forwarded to the next item. If I win the item. I have to cancel out on it because it is not something I physically bid on.

Tophatter stayed i have too many cancellations & cancels my bidding privileges for 24 hrs.Does anyone else have this problem with Tophatter?

Haven't dealt with Ebay, but my first purchase from Tophatter was a big disappointment. Supposed to be 20" sterling silver chain, but received 18" cheap-looking, flimsy, article. Trying to find Tophatter Home, so I can close account.

League City, Texas, United States #1332395

Disappointed with Tophatter size of jewelry. Clothes from China are child size and cheap.

Clio, Michigan, United States #1191144

Illegal unauthorized funds withdraw on consecutive auctions.No bid placed. No purchase approved.