Start a new comparison

• Truth about value and contents of item2
Show

Discussion

Mike Craig

I've Never used eBay to bid on anything so all I can comment on is how tophatter is a rip off

I never have a problem with ebay.Bidding privileges have been suspended twice by Tophatter through no fault of mine.

While bidding on items, the bid does not go through right away then the bid is over & my bid automatically is forwarded to the next item. If I win the item. I have to cancel out on it because it is not something I physically bid on.

Tophatter stayed i have too many cancellations & cancels my bidding privileges for 24 hrs.Does anyone else have this problem with Tophatter?

Haven't dealt with Ebay, but my first purchase from Tophatter was a big disappointment. Supposed to be 20" sterling silver chain, but received 18" cheap-looking, flimsy, article. Trying to find Tophatter Home, so I can close account.

Disappointed with Tophatter size of jewelry. Clothes from China are child size and cheap.

Clio, Michigan, United States #1191144

Illegal unauthorized funds withdraw on consecutive auctions.No bid placed. No purchase approved.