Start a new comparison

205 reviews
137 reviews
1.7
90 reviews

How would you compare Ebay vs Poshmark?

SoupyLeopardCat912

Although there is a much greater selection on eBay, overall, prices for clothing was lower on poshmark if, you did indeed get your clothing. Paypal, a very convenient and safe feature, is used on poshmark and ebay is ditching this payment method without telling it's buyers.

I found this out from a seller when I purchased some shoes. This seller was among the first group to do away with paypal and when I purchased my item, I was forced to either use my debit card, or use some weird feature ebay was offering. No mention of it until I purchased my shoes. So, both are shady, in one way or another, but you stand to get a better deal on clothing with poshmark and can utilize paypal.

Ebay offers a massive selection on all sorts of things beyond clothing, but know you wont be using paypal for much longer and therefore, who knows what the security is like. Oh yeah, i know what the security is like...my account on ebay was hacked so....uhm..not good.

Top Rated Ebay Reviews