PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about dvdhaven and Roblox as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

dvdhaven
Roblox

dvdhaven and Roblox Overview

Total reviews
4721
Company responses
Issues resolved

Roblox was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 3, 2015 and since then this brand received 4721 reviews. It is 4706 reviews more than dvdhaven received since Jan 8, 2014.

dvdhaven and Roblox Consumer Ratings

79 in category
7 in category
67 in category
15 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Roblox ranks 97 points higher in the Games and Movies category than dvdhaven. People gave dvdhaven 1 stars for Diversity of Products or Services criterion in Games and Movies category and it is 16 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Roblox was rated 3.6 stars for Diversity of Products or Services criterion in this category and it is 88 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Roblox has a higher rating than dvdhaven. Regarding Billing Practices criterion, consumers gave dvdhaven 1 stars and it is 66% worse than other in category. Roblox however was rated 3.2 stars and it is 85% greater than other in category.

dvdhaven and Roblox Rating Details

3.6 (1743 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

DVD doesn't play on my player sayingThis disc may not be played in your region.Why not? It comes from Penrith Australia.

Jannene S

I got a premium pass and yesterday i was supposed to get my 2020 robux but all i got was 4

PissedConsumer1725554
3.4 (1811 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I ordered a DVD from DVD haven specifically because the dhvd was for region 4. I was sent a DVD for region 1. What do I do now - no phone for seller is listed ,! I’m not impressed particularly as this is they first time I have used eBay!

Sabine H

Can u see what my account password us if u do call 405 532 6488

Zamaria
3.2 (1108 reviews)

No items

...Been dealing with the same billing issue for over a year with no resolution. All I want is to stop the billing on the account that was hacked..

Brenan

dvdhaven and Roblox Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Fact that the dvd was available as region 4
  • Games
  • Robux
  • I liked roblox because it is a very fun game
Cons
  • Was not advertised as a us dvd
  • That the dvd came as a region 1
  • People hacking
  • I dont like the hackers and scamers in roblox
  • Hacking

dvdhaven and Roblox Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

hello roblox can you ban mandy from the game she person had been mean to me an rude so i am trying to talk to my friend...

dvdhaven and Roblox Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

roblox is full of hackers and it is not safe for kids, they always steal your identity and steal your money and the comp...

dvdhaven and Roblox Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

having looked for dvd "the awakening land" and seeing most in Ebay are from USA and zone 1, I happened on this seller. W...

We tried refreshing it but it didn't work

dvdhaven and Roblox Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Roblox Account (1835 reviews)
  • Roblox Gift Card (140 reviews)
  • Roblox Video Game (135 reviews)