Start a new comparison

1.3
94 reviews
1.9
12 reviews

How would you compare DressLily vs Whatwears?

Honestly Whatwears has provided impeccable service up until I did not receive all of my items. The problem is their lack of response in a timely manner.

If whatwears improves in this area they will be unstoppable. Their clothing are identical to the photos shown on their site. They don't usually take 30 days to send your items like Joyshoetique does. I have not ordered from dresslily.

I promise you Whatwears is a legitimate company with clothing that are exactly what you pay for.

I am suspect of alot online clothing stores/companies but my personal experience is that I would recommend this company providing they improve on their customer response times. Stay away from JOYSHOETIQUE Type your message here

Top Rated DressLily Reviews