Start a new comparison

222 reviews
1.9
174 reviews
Show

How would you compare Rosegal vs Dresslily?

I've only ordered from Rosegal once, and their sizes were even more off than Dresslily! I sent everything back and never ordered from them again. I had bought a hoodie that was supposed to be a 2X, but couldn't even get my arm in the sleeve!

I have never shopped with Rosegal but have purchased from Dresslily several times and have been happy. As a consumer you need to try out a few products and check sizing to see what will work best for you individually.

My first time purchasing a purchased a few diferent sizes and was able to see what fit my body best. The return policy was great and I paid a small restocking fee (around $6) and returned them I now know my sizes when ordering from Dresslily.

When you are getting great prices and buying on line there is a trial and error period and customers need to understand that. If not then they should not be buying on line and should only visit a brick and motar store so they can try on the clothes and leave with what fits them.

I have never used Dresslily so I can not compare them.I still need the address to send the shirts back. If I do not get it today, as I said yesterday I WILL CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

YOU ARE MESSING AROUND WITH THE WRONG PERSON.

My husband is a Judge and my son is an Attorney. So I WANT THE ADDRESS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

I've never used Rosegal hence I cannot compare. Thank you.

SvelteRaven

I have used both of them, usually for accessories. I don't think that there are many differences. I would say that maybe dresslily has better customer service support policy.

BlondAkbash

Never used Dresslily.But seems worse than Rosegal according to the stats you provided.

I have never used Rose gal so I can't compare.

Ive ordered over 30 times from ROSEGAL and have always been happyNeed to just order 2-3 sizes larger than would in North America

Ordered 3 items only got 1. Customer service does not exist, phones disconnected, bad tracking numbers.

You only get a computerized message all the time. Would NEVER order from them again.

user74464771

Dresslilly is horrible to buy from! Their sizes are for Chinese people or very small people .

Customer severe is a joke...been trying to contact them Online and by Phone with NO RESULTS.

WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

Thanks for the review. I knew it was too good to be true.

I'll save my money. Glad for such a service to us consumers

I don,t remember ordering from dresslily but nothing could be as bad or unprofessional as rosegal

Top Rated Rosegal Reviews