Start a new comparison

648 reviews
2.1
232 reviews
189 reviews

How do you compare Rosegal vs Dresslily?

They are the same. Just please please for EVERY clothing item to check the sizing.

It completely varies depending on what you are getting. I order from both all the time I don't have any issue because I know for the most part the sizes are ASIAN sizing which is much smaller than American.

But if people take the time to just look at the size to for everything, you won't go wrong. Now that's just the sizing.

I've only ordered from Rosegal once, and their sizes were even more off than Dresslily! I sent everything back and never ordered from them again. I had bought a hoodie that was supposed to be a 2X, but couldn't even get my arm in the sleeve!

I have never shopped with Rosegal but have purchased from Dresslily several times and have been happy. As a consumer you need to try out a few products and check sizing to see what will work best for you individually.

My first time purchasing a purchased a few diferent sizes and was able to see what fit my body best. The return policy was great and I paid a small restocking fee (around $6) and returned them I now know my sizes when ordering from Dresslily.

When you are getting great prices and buying on line there is a trial and error period and customers need to understand that. If not then they should not be buying on line and should only visit a brick and motar store so they can try on the clothes and leave with what fits them.

I have never used Dresslily so I can not compare them.I still need the address to send the shirts back. If I do not get it today, as I said yesterday I WILL CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

YOU ARE MESSING AROUND WITH THE WRONG PERSON.

My husband is a Judge and my son is an Attorney. So I WANT THE ADDRESS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

I've never used Rosegal hence I cannot compare. Thank you.

SvelteRaven

I have used both of them, usually for accessories. I don't think that there are many differences. I would say that maybe dresslily has better customer service support policy.

BlondAkbash

Never used Dresslily.But seems worse than Rosegal according to the stats you provided.

I have never used Rose gal so I can't compare.

Ive ordered over 30 times from ROSEGAL and have always been happyNeed to just order 2-3 sizes larger than would in North America

Ordered 3 items only got 1. Customer service does not exist, phones disconnected, bad tracking numbers.

You only get a computerized message all the time. Would NEVER order from them again.

user74464771

Dresslilly is horrible to buy from! Their sizes are for Chinese people or very small people .

Customer severe is a joke...been trying to contact them Online and by Phone with NO RESULTS.

WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

Thanks for the review. I knew it was too good to be true.

I'll save my money. Glad for such a service to us consumers

I don,t remember ordering from dresslily but nothing could be as bad or unprofessional as rosegal

Top Rated Rosegal Reviews