Start a new comparison

674 reviews
237 reviews
2.3
197 reviews

How do you compare Fashionmia vs DressLily?

ModernBloodhound611

I haven't used Dresslily and probably wouldn't based on my experience with Fashionmia. I hope this scam company gets shut down for the way they treat customers who are buying in good faith.

I've never used Dresslily. But Fasionmia is Pure garbage.

Clothes are too small. Materials is horrible.

Time to get merchandise to you is extremely slow and then they don't want to give you a refund and want to offer you ridiculous coupons to buy more horrible merchandise. They are a fraud.

I have never used Dresslily but given my experience with Fashionmia i wont be using it either.

LikeableTiger

I am not going to buy clothes on the internet again after my horrible experience with FashionMia. Never.

Nowhere. Somebody uses your money, but you can not do anything except to warn another people not to have a deal with a company like FashionMia.

I do not want to be in such situation ever. I can imagine how successful FashionMia is: they sell, for example, one dress for several times, because usually not pleased customer sends it them back immediately, they sell again, not refunding money to the customer, and it can be countless times with one dress.

Never heard of them but fashion Mia is a company I believe do not exist they are taking people hard earn money and cannot reliever

Top Rated Fashionmia Reviews