PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Pier420 and Dr Dabber as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

3.6

Has verified representatives
3.1

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Dr Dabber was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May 9, 2016 and since then this brand received 47 reviews. It is 37 reviews more than Pier420 received since Nov 16, 2015.

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Consumer Ratings

10 in category
16 in category
11 in category
30 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Pier420 ranks 6 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than Dr Dabber. People gave Pier420 3.6 stars for Diversity of Products or Services criterion in Cigarettes and Tobacco category and it is 53 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Dr Dabber was rated 2.8 stars for Diversity of Products or Services criterion in this category and it is 40 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Discounts and Special Offers criterion, than we see that Pier420 has a higher rating than Dr Dabber. Regarding Value for money criterion, consumers gave Pier420 3.5 stars and it is 84% greater than other in category. Dr Dabber however was rated 2.3 stars and it is 55% greater than other in category.

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Rating Details

3.6 (7 reviews)
2.8 (30 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Ordered a vapormax 5.0s fast shipment came in 4 days but my mouthpiece broke so I opened a ticket with customer support and them were fast to get me a free replacement , not sure if this was they're fault or flowermates or the post office but I am happy to see they resolved it quickly with a free...

Edward

After 24 hours of use my base ligjts up leds but does nothing else. No lights on top. Wont heat. I turn off turn back on its 5 white leds. Only changes with center button. And there's nothing in trouble shooting about it

Jeremy s
3.3 (7 reviews)
2.8 (27 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Rip off!!! Never sent product but billed me anyway!

Hartley

Dr. Dabber has the best products and customer service of any company. I highly recommend this company.

PissedConsumer1683546
3.5 (6 reviews)
2.3 (33 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Complete criminals. They bill your credit card and never ship you anything. 100% scam. Stay away or be ripped off.

PissedConsumer987107

Pos don’t waste your money..

Austin h

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Good services
  • Best services i ever get
  • Best prices
  • Knowledgeable employees
  • Customer service is awesome
  • Best customer service ever
Cons
No votes
  • It broke
  • Shipping cost

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I had to Come to pier420 after getting ripped off on amazon for what I thought was an official Ago G5 but sadly I was...

I have had nothing but great customer service from this company. I had an issue with one of my pens and it was resolved...

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Horrible product! Buy the bolt looks the same but the bolt is cheaper and much more durable

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Rip off!!! Never sent product but billed me anyway!

4.2

the charging connection pin needed to be lifted up

Pier420 and Dr Dabber Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Pier420 Vaporizer (1 review)
  • Pier420 Technical Support (1 review)
  • Pier420 Customer Care (1 review)
  • Dr Dabber Vaporizer (19 reviews)
  • Dr Dabber Customer Care (9 reviews)
  • Dr Dabber Vape Kit (6 reviews)