Start a new comparison

1.1
9 reviews
3 reviews
3 reviews

How would you compare Dor24k vs Lionesse Beauty Bar?

This a predatory company with a NO REFUND POLICY that they not only told tell you about, but go to lengths to hide it. You sign on a computer and when the receipt is printed they immediately fold it up and staple it to a scratch off card hiding the bottom of the receipt where is shows NO Refunds.

They told me it would be fine for my sensitive skin, but I had a reaction of itching and mild burning and had to wash it off when I got home. They convinced me to buy one of their Torche tools for your face for $4K by giving me thousands of dollars of free skin and hair care products. Unfortunately, most was for the face and I won't use it. I have filed a dispute with my credit card and I'm sure there will be an issue due to the NO REFUND policy but they need to look into the fact they don't disclose until it's too late.

Stay away from this company. I'm sure their may be people that love their products but they are getting away with screwing people over too easily and should be investigated.

I think both are losers, but Lioness Beauty Bar really takes the cake