PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about DOORDASH and Postmates as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

DOORDASH
Postmates

DOORDASH and Postmates Overview

Total reviews
19199
118
Company responses
Issues resolved

DOORDASH was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 24, 2015 and since then this brand received 19199 reviews. It is 19081 reviews more than Postmates received since Sep 22, 2017.

DOORDASH and Postmates Consumer Ratings

Rank
22 out of 354 in Food Delivery category
40 out of 354 in Food Delivery category
21 in category
20 in category
18 in category
32 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, DOORDASH ranks 18 points higher in the Food Delivery category than Postmates. People gave DOORDASH 1.9 stars for Customer service criterion in Food Delivery category and it is 94 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Postmates was rated 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 83 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Reliability criterion, than we see that DOORDASH has a higher rating than Postmates. Regarding Staff criterion, consumers gave DOORDASH 2 stars and it is 84% greater than other in category. Postmates however was rated 1.5 stars and it is 72% greater than other in category.

DOORDASH and Postmates Rating Details

1.9 (7148 reviews)
1.5 (43 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...But the customer service rep stayed on the phone with me until I could attempt to find the officer..

Carlea

Did not receive my full order and the customer service is a joke. They stole my money and refuse to answer my emails..

Tara M
1.8 (6765 reviews)
1.6 (40 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I'm not mad at DoorDash but just the lack of control and reliability in the service. What a bad first impression!!..

Rian G

Postmates is charging me money i dint use or order nothing

Ninette
2 (6640 reviews)
1.5 (42 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

In the middle of a VERY busy day of patients, one of a staff members and to run down the street to get lunch in order for everyone to get their food! We paid almost $50 for this order, and it was COLD, WRONG, AND we had to run after the driver. Completely unacceptable. When we called to complain to...

K C

This delivery will not get off my app. I tried everything and nothing is happening. I tried contacting Postmates many times and my issue isnt solved!

Shinika

DOORDASH and Postmates Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Convenience
  • Easy ordering
  • Choice of restaurants
  • Still trying to figure it out
  • Service
  • Fast
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Poor customer service
  • Cold food
  • Terribel customer service and they stole money
  • Refuse to honor order
  • Almost every time i ordered ive had problems with the order

DOORDASH and Postmates Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I wanted thai tonight & this was the only option (again). So I ordered & the food arrived hot and faster than anticipate...

I activated card but it keeps saying active card

DOORDASH and Postmates Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

worst way to lose $100 in my life. driver didn't call me and doordash has policy that they take your item and your mone...

I have worked harder for several weeks and I don't know why they have deactivated me. I have 4,4 rate but I worked very...

DOORDASH and Postmates Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Call taker was very polite

Did not receive my bag...Been apply 10days ago

DOORDASH and Postmates Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Doordash Delivery Service (6257 reviews)
  • Doordash Customer Care (2908 reviews)
  • Doordash Account (919 reviews)
  • Postmates Delivery Service (32 reviews)
  • Postmates Customer Care (14 reviews)
  • Postmates Vehicle Driver (6 reviews)