Start a new comparison

1.9
9 reviews
1.7
2 reviews

How would you compare DoorDash vs Postmates?

Not any better.

They don’t check the food before they bring it. I was missing several important things.

I have something else to compare
I ordered ihop , obviously pancakes, hash browns, and turkey bacon.

There was so fork, or knife. As well as no ketchup, syrup, or salt and pepper. What am I supposed to do with no syrup or flatware for my food? When I called they gave me 1/3 of my money back.

And said sorry. I had 5 hours left of my shift so obviously I had to just toss the food and wait til I was off work to make my own food. Totally unsatisfied. Having someone else bring and take care of your food was a good concept but these are not trust worthy businesses and they do not know customer service either one of them.

They probably don’t do full refunds because neither of them are properly trained in customer service .

That and they mess things up all the time so they would be refunding more than 1/2 of their customers so they’d be broke very quickly if they did the right thing. They wouldn’t even offer to grab the missing items and come back.
Horrible driver support will deactivate you out of the blue for false reasonings with no help with reactivation
UptightPolecat432
Doordash drivers are excellent, customer service needs a lot of work as far as their knowledge of company policies. t seems as though they just "wing it" when speaking to a customer..

Postmates drivers and customer service left me completely imoressed while in Charlotte.

Food is great with any restaurant because the restaurant has nothing to do with the lack of quality customer service of DoorDash. Doordash has hit and miss polite drivers, Postmates in Charlotte was excellent drivers and very polite as well as professional with customer concerns and issues

Door dash screws their drivers out of their bonus daily and there is no way to contact them.

Doordash is full of *** and I'll never delivery for them every again!!!

Door dash signed up my restaurant without permission. Horrible company.

Top Rated DoorDash Reviews