Start a new comparison

2501 reviews
1668 reviews
2.5
532 reviews

How do you compare Grubhub vs DoorDash?

Grubhub is better then DoorDash

What I hate about both is you tip upfront then find out some muppet is bringing it 40 mins late.

UtopianWolverine968

I haven't had anything but charges from GrubHub not a single bite of food has been delivered to my door as of yet. However they manage to charge me not once but twice on 2/15/19 $40 and as today 2/20 /IITs not been resolved.

Their customer service has assured me it will be .

I still don't know why NO FOOD AND TWO CHARGES ! NOW, DOORDASH A DREAM COME TRUE fast, excellent service and delicious food.

SteelPiranha194
to UtopianWolverine968 #1649428

I thought the same thing, until I waited over 2 hours for food and then when I tried to find out where it was I got slapped with the realization the only real time customer support available is the "Dasher's" phone number...which went straight to voice mail. Once I emailed Customer Service all they did for me was cancel my order, which I didn't ask them to do, I asked them to get me my food, and I am still waiting for a refund. Someone needs to start a company that has the selection of door dash but with real time customer service that actually cares about their customers.

Grubhub delivery fees are too high that’s why I stopped using them.

Both have their issues. Grubhub a little more reliable when ordering with things like website glitches etc.

so far I haven’t had issues with website or placing orders. Doordash has many more food options. Grubhub customer service, while easier to get a hold of, isn’t quite as good about handling any missing items or incorrect orders.

Doordash is easy to get a refund on app, but to actually get on chat or find a way to call them is way more time consuming then it should be. Both are good when everything goes right but prefer Doordash’s larger restaurant options.

I have had far better experiences with DoorDash than with Grubhub. DoorDash texts me with updates, delivers what I actually ordered, has cheaper delivery fees, more restaurants available, and quicker delivery. Their customer service also seems more responsive.

it's not much better. not a lot of selections either and just as slow

I would say having ordered from DoorDash in the past that was the most awful experience ever! I would have to choose GruhHub over DoorDash anyday.

I will never use door dash again. Customer service was okay, but the miscommunication between door dash and the restaurant was very poor.

I literally was on the phone with door dash and the restaurant from 7:20PM - 8:50PM total. They got the food order wrong.

The restaurant was out of the specific food I ordered and I had to handle it with door dash, then they got the adjustment wrong. It was an absolute *** show.

TidyMandrill

Well just looking on YouTube I would say that doordash is the best company to work for grub hub you literally have to go in and say these are hours that I wanna work in these are ours that I'm going work and save the available

I have not had an issue with grubHub. I have had an issue with doordash and I cancelled my account and will NEVER use doordash again. They lied several times and one of their agent got an attitude with me for no reason.

Doordash is very inconsistent when it comes to customer service I’ve noticed. The restaurants and Doordash don’t seem to have the best of communication.

Grubhub I’ve never had issues with. The drivers are always friendly too, the majority of drivers on Doordash always seem irritated.

Had problems with several drivers on several orders... they would cancel my order an hour or more after placing it, claimed the 23hr restaurant was closed, claimed the restaurant had no “take away containers”, (a corporate franchise restaurant...

really~?)... So, I called the restaurant... no manager in the restaurant... my driver was still there but they wouldn’t let me talk to him.

So, I texted the driver. In total disbelief, I drove to the supposedly closed restaurant. It was in full operation. I sent my partner to the other restaurant.

Food was ordered and then asked for a take away container. One was provided~ So, I called the San Francisco based number. The staff member there claimed they are in the phillipines. When I asked for a manager to talk to, I suddenly received a text saying that door dash had diaconnected my phone number from my account and that it could no longer be used to make orders or contact door dash.

It seems Door dash is a scam... who else collects your billing info, credit card number and telephone number and then doesn’t deliver your food but, instead cancels your account when you ask why~?

I haven't gruphup yet but working with dashdoor so far is not bad the only thing u get order kinda far away for a little bit money for example 6 dollars order i drive about 20 minutes to pick up and drop off off for gas and mile one the car and make 6 dollars is not worth it but sometimes but not always u get order with short distance with more money so ,so far so good that's my experience but I know friends work gruphup they say they make more money than dash door

Doordash has many more options in my area. When I search grubhub it only brings up 1 place to order from.

Door dash ain't horrible but no one to contact when there is a problem. So if you have anything wrong with your order to bad for you no way to correct, or refund for anything.

Doordash is way better grubhub

Doordash the orders are almost always right, fast, you receive messages throughout the whole process up until the point of your food arriving. Blows grubhub out of the water.

I have never used Doordash. Uber Eats is who I will utilize. Not so good reviews for DD either.

I haven't had an experience with Doordash yet that has been their fault. All my complications come from Consumers not putting in their address correctly or merchant's being closed or changing hands.

I know that i've heard a few Consumers mention that Doordash is easier to use and get things resolved.

I would say that Doordash needs to work on their Android app a little better. Android users tend to get more glitches then Apple.

Top Rated Grubhub Reviews