Start a new comparison

1255 reviews
795 reviews
2.3
253 reviews

How would you compare Grubhub vs DoorDash?

TidyMandrill

Well just looking on YouTube I would say that doordash is the best company to work for grub hub you literally have to go in and say these are hours that I wanna work in these are ours that I'm going work and save the available

I have not had an issue with grubHub. I have had an issue with doordash and I cancelled my account and will NEVER use doordash again. They lied several times and one of their agent got an attitude with me for no reason.

Doordash is very inconsistent when it comes to customer service I’ve noticed. The restaurants and Doordash don’t seem to have the best of communication.

Grubhub I’ve never had issues with. The drivers are always friendly too, the majority of drivers on Doordash always seem irritated.

Had problems with several drivers on several orders... they would cancel my order an hour or more after placing it, claimed the 23hr restaurant was closed, claimed the restaurant had no “take away containers”, (a corporate franchise restaurant...

really~?)... So, I called the restaurant... no manager in the restaurant... my driver was still there but they wouldn’t let me talk to him.

So, I texted the driver. In total disbelief, I drove to the supposedly closed restaurant. It was in full operation. I sent my partner to the other restaurant.

Food was ordered and then asked for a take away container. One was provided~ So, I called the San Francisco based number. The staff member there claimed they are in the phillipines. When I asked for a manager to talk to, I suddenly received a text saying that door dash had diaconnected my phone number from my account and that it could no longer be used to make orders or contact door dash.

It seems Door dash is a scam... who else collects your billing info, credit card number and telephone number and then doesn’t deliver your food but, instead cancels your account when you ask why~?

I haven't gruphup yet but working with dashdoor so far is not bad the only thing u get order kinda far away for a little bit money for example 6 dollars order i drive about 20 minutes to pick up and drop off off for gas and mile one the car and make 6 dollars is not worth it but sometimes but not always u get order with short distance with more money so ,so far so good that's my experience but I know friends work gruphup they say they make more money than dash door

Doordash has many more options in my area. When I search grubhub it only brings up 1 place to order from.

Door dash ain't horrible but no one to contact when there is a problem. So if you have anything wrong with your order to bad for you no way to correct, or refund for anything.

Doordash is way better grubhub

Doordash the orders are almost always right, fast, you receive messages throughout the whole process up until the point of your food arriving. Blows grubhub out of the water.

I have never used Doordash. Uber Eats is who I will utilize. Not so good reviews for DD either.

I haven't had an experience with Doordash yet that has been their fault. All my complications come from Consumers not putting in their address correctly or merchant's being closed or changing hands.

I know that i've heard a few Consumers mention that Doordash is easier to use and get things resolved.

I would say that Doordash needs to work on their Android app a little better. Android users tend to get more glitches then Apple.

They took my husband’s 10 days hard earn money..we are struggling to pay our bills and we believe to earn money with our hard work..only doordash staff are doing this, not outsiders..now we are going to court.

Door dash : this company is completely fraudulent, they are even cheating their drivers who is working for them for even 2,3,4 dollars per hour to feed their family..they taking that money from driver’s account even after launching complaint with their staff. I think doordash’s staffs are a family, nobody else will support them to do this.

Grub hub: It is genuine and very supportive for their employees and customer’s too. Atleast they are taking care of their staff’s hard earn money..

PiquantSwallowtail

DoorDash drivers damage property, and then DoorDash gives you fake insurance forms and information so that you can never file to get it fixed. Grubhub might not have as many options as DoorDash in my area or deliver as quickly, but at least they've never damaged my property.

The DoorDash lies run deep. Beware of them at all costs!

Door Dash I ordered 3 times, first time no problem.Second time they charged my doubleAfter 3 months I though I try again only to take 3 trys to get an order then told it was my fault so I paid 3 times what I should, saying I dont know my address.I am a disabled vet, no legs and this is the way we are treated.

Grubhub is so much better than Dooordash it is not funny. Doordash is truly door{{Redacted}}

I will NEVER use doordash again. I'm going back to grubhub.

Poor customer service drivers are rude and "to busy" asks people to cancel cuz they have better things to do. Phone operators hang up on you. Chat lies to you just to shut you up.

I'm done. Me and ALL my neighbors have quit using doordash due to these issues

Doordash is far better. My preference was Eat24 but ever since they merged with Grubhub the service has been terrible!

I used to enjoy ordering from Eat24 and Doordash provides good customer service as well. Grubhub is the worst! I hate it.

Them taking over Eat24 has not been good. The customer service reps are unhelpful millennials with attitudes who are totally useless.

I've never had a problem with Grubhub that was not able to be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. They were also responsive when there was a problem and I could talk to a person.Doordash was online-chat only when there is a problem.

After waiting in nJ for an order they called and said the restaurant was closed. Of course they had assigned a doordasher

dagobaby81_22

DOORDASH yes there better at customer service and they actually care and believe in there customers doesnt scam them and foods HOT huge inportant must in DELIVERING FOOD

Top Rated Grubhub Reviews