Start a new comparison
74 reviews
1.4
27 reviews
Show

How would you compare Doordash vs Grubhub?

I have never used Doordash. Uber Eats is who I will utilize. Not so good reviews for DD either.

I haven't had an experience with Doordash yet that has been their fault. All my complications come from Consumers not putting in their address correctly or merchant's being closed or changing hands.

I know that i've heard a few Consumers mention that Doordash is easier to use and get things resolved.

I would say that Doordash needs to work on their Android app a little better. Android users tend to get more glitches then Apple.

They took my husband’s 10 days hard earn money..we are struggling to pay our bills and we believe to earn money with our hard work..only doordash staff are doing this, not outsiders..now we are going to court.

Door dash : this company is completely fraudulent, they are even cheating their drivers who is working for them for even 2,3,4 dollars per hour to feed their family..they taking that money from driver’s account even after launching complaint with their staff. I think doordash’s staffs are a family, nobody else will support them to do this.

Grub hub: It is genuine and very supportive for their employees and customer’s too. Atleast they are taking care of their staff’s hard earn money..

PiquantSwallowtail

DoorDash drivers damage property, and then DoorDash gives you fake insurance forms and information so that you can never file to get it fixed. Grubhub might not have as many options as DoorDash in my area or deliver as quickly, but at least they've never damaged my property.

The DoorDash lies run deep. Beware of them at all costs!

Door Dash I ordered 3 times, first time no problem.Second time they charged my doubleAfter 3 months I though I try again only to take 3 trys to get an order then told it was my fault so I paid 3 times what I should, saying I dont know my address.I am a disabled vet, no legs and this is the way we are treated.

Grubhub is so much better than Dooordash it is not funny. Doordash is truly door{{Redacted}}

I will NEVER use doordash again. I'm going back to grubhub.

Poor customer service drivers are rude and "to busy" asks people to cancel cuz they have better things to do. Phone operators hang up on you. Chat lies to you just to shut you up.

I'm done. Me and ALL my neighbors have quit using doordash due to these issues

Doordash is far better. My preference was Eat24 but ever since they merged with Grubhub the service has been terrible!

I used to enjoy ordering from Eat24 and Doordash provides good customer service as well. Grubhub is the worst! I hate it.

Them taking over Eat24 has not been good. The customer service reps are unhelpful millennials with attitudes who are totally useless.

I've never had a problem with Grubhub that was not able to be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. They were also responsive when there was a problem and I could talk to a person.Doordash was online-chat only when there is a problem.

After waiting in nJ for an order they called and said the restaurant was closed. Of course they had assigned a doordasher

dagobaby81_22

DOORDASH yes there better at customer service and they actually care and believe in there customers doesnt scam them and foods HOT huge inportant must in DELIVERING FOOD

dagobaby81_22

yr asking me to vote GRUBHUB just scammed me out of a refund for 53 bucks so vote 4 them is 0 no stars they suck scammers and food delivered cold .........booooo grubhub sucks its not the style and who rocks its HOW YOU TREAT YR CUSTOMERS and on this THEY SUCK

to dagobaby81_22 #1486479

Stop the payment on your credit card. I did... it works...

Grubhub is far better than DoorDash. Nothing is worse than DoorDash

Grubhub is the best

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1326360

Grubhub is way better

Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States #1256803

Grubhub talked trash about our POTUS and they can go out of business for all I care.

Miami, Florida, United States #1180573