Start a new comparison

2.2
487 reviews
2.5
363 reviews

How would you compare Pizza Hut vs Dominos Pizza?

I have always been satisfied with Dominos, but this recent experience had left a bad taste in my mouth. I deal with pizza hut and I did have a bad experience once, they made it good by offering me a free pie on them.

Can't say that about Dominos Pizza, they were not going to negotiate in any kind of way. I am so disappointed with Dominos.

They have lost a dedicated customer.The pizza was also burned really badly. Thanks, Jackie Burage

I like Dominos better than Pizza Hut . But Pizza Hut will deliver wherever you are . Dominos doesn't care about customer satisfaction

dominos has bad customer service. Food is cold warmed up to deliver at night tasted awful like old pizza left out for days no cheese at all. Pizza Hut is hot pizza.

Pizza Hut has a wonder service, Dominos has me waiting for one hour to make a order, I hang up and called three times already

Dominos has better money deals. But pizza hut tastes better.

user17416994

Dominos is way better. That is all..

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1325859