Start a new comparison

• Customer service and billing3
  • Unnecessary wait2
Show

Discussion

NP refused to perform my one request, which was a CHEST X-RAY..Why?????

After I told her that I have Severe COPD and complications with my flair ups and have been sick for 2 weeks and ran a fever of 103 degrees which left with prayers, through one horrible night.Still not breathing properly and making SUCH LOAD NOISE WHEN I BREATH...

Why call this bldg "DOCTORS CARE"???

WHY NOT "GET WHAT YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU'RE ON MEDICAID..CARE????? OH, MEDICAID PATIENTS DON'T HAVE RIGHTS TO HELP AND REQUEST TEST FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH CARE??? SHAME ON YOU!!!! NP!!!!

I'M FILLING A COMPLAINT FOR ALL MEDICAID PATIENTS BECAUSE I PICKED UP MY MED. FOR BRONCHITIS AND THAT'S NOT ALL THAT'S WRONG WITH ME, NP, I TOLD YOU THAT! You would not listen, you would not give me a requested x- ray, the MED (azithromycin) knocked me out before I could even elevate my bed when I got home. I almost died MS.

NP!!!

WE NEED DOCTORS TO TAKE BACK CHARGE IN DOCTORS CARE OR A LAWSUIT CAN AND WILL BE SLAPPED ON YOU. NP'S ARE NOT DOCTORS!!!!

signed and angry because you also made my visit personal, saying you remembered me from 2013 and i was mean towards you then???, hummmm?!?!

Wonder why????No shame in my Health, Geniene Olson