Start a new comparison
6 reviews
1.2
4 reviews
Show

How would you compare Directv vs Spectrum?

Spectrum is more straightforward than Directv, but, they do not offer the same levels of internet speed. The customer service at Directv/Att is disgusting and you cannot believe a SINGLE word they say or write! They will change the contract at their desire and force you to follow their changes to the letter, even if it violates a previous contract!

to Daniel McKnight #1459515

I was going to change from Directv to Spectrum due to some Promos they had offered me. But, just before I did that I thought I'd call my sister who has Spectrum and who had told me how much money she was saving with their service.

She told me the savings were short lived because every time Spectrum ran a Promotion she was forced to take it , also the internet speed they had been Promoting failed to be the case. She said its been one thing after another - make a long discussion short she is now looking fora different server and I'm thinking I need to cancel my installation with Spectrum

Top Rated Directv Reviews