Start a new comparison

• 0 ISSUES RESOLVED
  • 3 TOTAL REVIEWS
  • $56 CLAIMED LOSSES
  • $56 AVERAGE LOSS

Not enough votes to show an average rating

No items

Customers don't like

No items

Products by Spectrum Communications

Show

Discussion

vl730

Well Spectrum has priced themselves out of the market with me.I called and asked about a little relief on the prices since I had been a loyal customer for almost 10 years.

I was told that this was the best they could do and if I was dissatisfied with their price I should look elsewhere for my service. Well Guess What......I did and for the difference in pricing, I can live with the little inconveniences that I have experienced thus far. As for the Direct TV Customer Service, at least they were honest enough to tell me to stay with Spectrum for my internet service as Direct could not touch them in that area.

So you see, all is not a gloom and doom as is alleged with Direct TV.Spectrum, come back to reality and charge a reasonable price for your product and I might, MIGHT come back!