Start a new comparison

1248 reviews
1.6
1004 reviews
Show

How would you compare Mlb Tv vs Directv?

StarkStork

After this year's version of MLBTV, I will never think about having Direct TV. Why?

MLBTV has been flooded with D-TV commercials to the point of repulsiveness. I've seen the same commercial 2 times in one inning break constantly - a few times back to back.

I have to wonder if D-TV has bought into MLBTV.That said, the quality of MLBTV is horrendous this year - a blackout area that extends 400 to 1200 miles, a ton of commercials, constant restarts, constant hangs - it's getting very close to being unwatchable for me, a Mets fan in southern New Mexico with an overpriced Comcast ISP.It's only May and if MLBTV doesn't soon begin to improve by catering to the customer instead of Direct TV and other sponsors, this will be my last year with it. It's ridiculous.

Douglas, Georgia, United States #1329728

I would not be interested in either one of these services. I love the flexibility of Sling streaming services when it comes to watching baseball.

I can completely manage my account online. January through March, I don't even want cable services.

In April, I turn activate my Sling account to watch Fox Sports mainly ($25/mth). In September I will expand my package to include ESPN ($45/mth) so that I am able to watch college football as well.

Top Rated Mlb Tv Reviews