PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Directv Now and Sling Tv as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Not enough votes
Directv Now

Directv Now and Sling Tv Overview

Total reviews
680
1060
Company responses
Issues resolved

Sling Tv was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 3, 2016 and since then this brand received 1060 reviews. It is 380 reviews more than Directv Now received since Dec 11, 2016. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer has equal chances to resolve issues with Directv Now customer support team and Sling Tv customer service.

Directv Now and Sling Tv Consumer Ratings

160 in category
130 in category
246 in category
137 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Sling Tv ranks 89 points higher in the Telecommunications category than Directv Now. People gave Directv Now 1.3 stars for Customer service criterion in Telecommunications category and it is 369 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Sling Tv was rated 1.6 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 433 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Sling Tv has a higher rating than Directv Now. Regarding Product or Service Quality criterion, consumers gave Directv Now 1.4 stars and it is 57% greater than other in category. Sling Tv however was rated 1.8 stars and it is 76% greater than other in category.

Directv Now and Sling Tv Rating Details

1.3 (308 reviews)
1.6 (452 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Not a happy customer. I am going to check out other streaming services and strongly considering changing service..

Richard D

Sling TV has a completely outdated website and app. You can't make changes to your account info unless you're at an actual computer like it's 2001. Also, just a heads up, you can only stream Orange channels on one device at a time. Why the separation? Who knows, but it's some ***

Dan C
1.7 (301 reviews)
2 (427 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...They seem to be a scam, and will charge extra money to your credit card without notification, even after being told you were grandfathered in at a special price at sign-up to begin with them. They are up 30% in price in a short time. The phone call on credit card bill DOES NOT WORK...

Suzanne B

Tv blurredTv says no available contentRoams around in 360 range

Cloyce
1.4 (300 reviews)
1.8 (422 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I have been charged for a service that is unavailable and after having to dig into the website and being transferred to people who can barely understand my issue I have still not been able to get my issue resolved. Instead of refunding my money for not being able to fulfill the services I’ve paid...

Melissa V

...My internet works good since I can watch Hulu or Netflix when this junkie service will not work. It's price is not much less than basic cable tv. I would advise people from spending their money on this service..

Billy A

Directv Now and Sling Tv Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Variety of programing
  • Rip me off
  • Price and choice of channels ok if it would work
  • Price
  • Cheap alternative to cable
  • I like it when it actually works
Cons
  • Customer service
  • There is no way to contact anyone at directv now
  • Limited availability of customer service
  • Customer service
  • Customer service and misleading free trial period
  • Shady billing practices

Directv Now and Sling Tv Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

They promised to give me a full refund because someone took over my account with a fraud email and I was still paying.
Th...

AngryIve paid my money now yall telling me it yall try am fix it been telling me this for weeks Im *** upset

Directv Now and Sling Tv Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Directv Now Streaming Service (302 reviews)
  • Directv Now Customer Care (117 reviews)
  • Directv Now Tv Package (74 reviews)
  • Sling Tv Streaming Service (142 reviews)
  • Sling Tv Customer Care (124 reviews)
  • Sling Tv Streaming Service Free Trial (96 reviews)