Start a new comparison

67 reviews
44 reviews
1.8
28 reviews

How do you compare Diamond Resorts International vs Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Luckily, I have no experience with Diamond. And I never will.

Because my experience with Wyndham means that I will stay away from Timeshare and even America. Because in America a salesman can promise anything and get away with it. This is not the case in for example Sweden. And many other countries in Europe, I believe.

If there are several witness to promises given during signing of a contract but not kept later, a court would most likely rule in our favor. This, and a similar incidence ten years ago, has taught me never to sign anything in America. I thought that Club Wyndham was an exception, but Diamond is no better. It is strange that Wall Street people like Jim Cramer (TV program “Mad Money” etc) want people to buy Wyndham shares (WYLD).

The Wyndham companies are rotten to the core. Jonas Bernholm (Sweden) Type your message here

I can not respond to this comparison because I have never been to a Wyndham sales presentation. I do know this: 1.No one is meant to read the contract in the sales office, it is long and disingenuous.

You have to read every word to actually find out which corporation, which marketing company, which state laws apply. We read the contract on site, borrowed the resort computers to decline the offer. Within 20 hours we presented a letter in person with photos: sent a letter certified from the post office in Sedona, which Diamond Resorts refused to pick up. We contacted Diamond Resorts Sampler customer service in Nevada, and were told there was no recission period in Nevada.

We signed the contract in Arizona, and the Attorney Generals office sent me a copy of Arizona law, giving Time Share and Travel Club buyers 7 days to decline. We asked numerous times where the corporation headquarters were so we could do a vetting and read the contract. If Wyndham is anywhere near this deceptive I can't say, but we were within our rights to have time to read the contract, and as far as delivering the declination, we never left the property and were there when the sales office opened.

Apparently the "Sampler" program is headquartered in Las Vegas, regardless of where you buy or sign, and no one intends to allow you to study the contract. Everyone beware, something is not right if you are bullied and ridiculed for expecting No to be enough , or I can't afford it, or we are too old to enjoy this offer and don't want our children to have to deal with this.

Top Rated Diamond Resorts International Reviews