Start a new comparison

1.8
161 reviews
2.1
76 reviews

How would you compare Dhgate vs Light In The Box?

jacqui6

Light in the box is the worst Company I have ever had the mis-fortune to deal with. You order off them and it says the items in stack they take your money straight away and then tell you most of what you ordered is out of stock.

I eventually got most of my order The clothes are *** quality and sizing unreal. I got 2 medium dresses and one way too small and the other too big?? we also ordered a white all in one swimsuit which is not in swim wear material but underwear material and so completely see through. You have to go through tickets as apposed to emails to their customer service and they don't respond to these until you write on a review site !!!!

and even then I write 5 to every 1 response from them. They have promised to refund my postage but no sign of this even though money came out same day they say will be up to 28 days to go back . I also took out an insurance for the duty which again they say will refund but gain no sign??? They have completely ignored my complaint about the clothes even though most are unwearable.

And I order 3 lights for over a kitchen island they only sent 2 which was no good to me anyway and when they came they are also 2 different sizes agin they have ignored me completely on this.

I will never use this company Again!!!! Terrible