Start a new comparison

1.1
174 reviews
1.4
97 reviews

How would you compare DentalFirst Financing vs Santander Consumer Usa?

DentalFirst Financing is fraudulent. They have given me the run a round and more numbers for me to call regarding resolutions.
DentalFirst Financing pressured my 18 year son into getting a credit card when his mother has EXCELLENT DENTAL AND MEDICAL COVERAGE for myself and my dependents.

DentalFirst continues to call my son at college and me at work for payment.....when my dental has already covered the services. I keep getting a run a round while Aspen Dental has a credit of my insurance payment in their office but will not "do not make third party payments". I have never had a credit card for dental payments.....as my family has EXCELLENT DENTAL COVERAGE.

Aspen Dental pressured my son, while I was at work and he was in pain, into opening up a credit card while in the office. SCAM ARTISTS.
I have something else to compare
I have nothing else to compare as my family has never had a credit card for dental services, I as the insured and my dependents have EXCELLENT dental coverage and don't need credit cards for medical or dental services.

Top Rated DentalFirst Financing Reviews