PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Delta Faucet
Glacier Bay Products

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Overview

Total reviews
104
363
Company responses
Issues resolved

Glacier Bay Products was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 27, 2014 and since then this brand received 363 reviews. It is 259 reviews more than Delta Faucet received since Aug 3, 2013.

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Consumer Ratings

28 in category

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Rating Details

2.4 (38 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I have been trying to two days to have someone pick up on Customer Service Line. SUPER AGGRIVATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Deborah D

...Tried contacting their customer service to no avail. Cheap product. Customer service is nonexistent..

PissedConsumer1728193
2.6 (34 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Offered to sell me another one at 1/2 price ($225)! They even admitted that there was a design issue. Won't buy delta again!..

PissedConsumer1080726

...I purchased the vanity combo on Black Friday 2018 because of the sale price, knowing it would be this summer before I could have the work done. This is very disappointing..

Angela S
3 (33 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...they then said well that sucks we dont stand by anything of our products with plumbers putty ..

Kyle L

...Now it’s barely over a year old and has fallen apart will never by another product going to have to replace it at our expense as they don’t back there products..

Dave R

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Cost and design
  • Easy to install
  • Look of the dryden collection
  • I am waiting for a reply
  • Good price
  • Price
Cons
  • Quality for price
  • Quality
  • Leaky piece of junk
  • I am waiting for a reply
  • Broken part
  • Problem was not resolved

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I had two different kitchen faucet lifetime warranty. Model 10901 lf-ss and 21902lf-22 both had sprayer that didn't...

I just moved in to our used home and do not know how the Glacier Bay toilet works to flush it. I think it has the two pa...

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

WHY I WILL NEVER ALLOW ON MY JOB SITES, IN MY RENTALS OR CUSTOMS RESIDENCE PRODUCTS FROM THE GROUP: BRIZO, DELTA, PEER...

I made the mistake of not having my toilet installed for a few months. It was in the box unopened and in a safe place....

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
4.9

They extremely helpful, and sent me a new part.

.I inserted 30 cents in this machine and it would not dispense water.

Delta Faucet and Glacier Bay Products Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Delta Faucet Faucet (36 reviews)
  • Delta Faucet Customer Care (7 reviews)
  • Delta Faucet Shower Head (3 reviews)
  • Glacier Bay Products Faucet (97 reviews)
  • Glacier Bay Products Toilet (82 reviews)
  • Glacier Bay Products Customer Care (29 reviews)