Start a new comparison

• Customer service representatives professionalism6
  • Ticket agent professionalism4
Show

Discussion

Add your nickname and location
MJ
MJ San Diego, California, United States #1238254
I have always had excellent service with Southwest. Their on time record is tops in the business.
The attendants, staff and check in desks have ALL been cheerful, friendly and gone out of their way to be helpful at ALL times. Having flown with various other airlines(for cheapest price), after flying with Southwest, I rarely fly any other airline if I can help it.(like they arent going where I want to go) Their free 2 bags is one of the best deals around for years now. I will fly Delta this week as SW was not a choice on my Rewards account :-(. After reading a review about their high baggage fees, I was jolted into remembering there was no mention of baggage fees when I booked DELTA flight...surprise! Oh, well, lesson learned....BACK to my favorite airline after this.
Even if SW base price is somewhat higher that my deal with Delta, the positive experience is well worth a few bucks. After all, after paying baggage fees for 2 bags, it about evens out to the same price after all...hmmm....should have done the math first. Again, lesson learned. I have NEVER HAD A RUDE EMPLOYEE WITH SOUTHWEST. They seem to enjoy what they do and must enjoy working for this company.
After 20+ years of flying....I LUV SOUTHWEST! :-)