PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Select GCR
Dealers Solutions Group

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Dealers Solutions Group was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 28, 2014 and since then this brand received 13 reviews. It is 7 reviews more than Select GCR received since Nov 2, 2018.

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Consumer Ratings

18 in category
26 in category
28 in category
41 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Dealers Solutions Group ranks 21 points higher in the Consulting category than Select GCR. People gave Select GCR 1 stars for Billing Practices criterion in Consulting category and it is 11 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Dealers Solutions Group was rated 1 stars for Billing Practices criterion in this category and it is 0 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Turnaround Time criterion, than we see that Dealers Solutions Group has a higher rating than Dealers Solutions Group. Regarding Website criterion, consumers gave Select GCR 1 stars and it is 90% worse than other in category. Dealers Solutions Group however was rated 1 stars and it is 133% worse than other in category.

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Rating Details

1 (3 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Jason Bortz the owner/according to LinkedIn the business development manager us a felon arrested for telemarketing fraud should he have access to credit cards

PissedConsumer1608651

Stay away from Vincent Naso Bad guy take your money and *** you he a typical car salesman

PissedConsumer1182934
Turnaround Time
1 (3 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I paid this company for my registration they never went over any qualifications but I figured they’re the experts! Run don’t walk they are far from experts! They are experts at taking my money and then they were apprehensive about taking a credit card RED FLAG

Herman

These are professional scam artist who make believe that they are going to help you and all the do is string you along *** your pages steal your information and use other peoples credit cards to purchase facebook ads clickable pay per click wrap mail and so forth. Also uses other peoples credit...

PissedConsumer952828
1 (9 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Select GCR took my money for a GSA contract and then tell me I do not qualify. Buyer beware! Make sure you qualify before you pay! Now they won’t give my money back! I read a lot of scam, ripoff bad reviews on select GCR they put an ad up to show good reviews?

Chery

..., They just bring their website down and one of my friend is also doing projects with DSG and not getting any money for his 3 months work. BETTER STAY AWAY FROM RICHIE BELLO AND VINCENT NASO!!!..

Amayrani

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Naso is a mogul
Cons
No votes
  • Non payment
  • Engagement

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

NASO IS A MEGA MOGUL HE IS A VERY HONORABLE GUY!! HE DOES BILLIONS IN BUSINESS!! NASO IS THE MAN!

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Signed up they overcharged my card then it took 6 months to do my SAM

Richard Bello, one of the owners of Dealers Solutions initiated contact with me over 1 year ago. He claims that the Deal...

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Has been out of business for sometime
And has 5 bankruptcy
Beware of this guy Mr Naso

Select GCR and Dealers Solutions Group Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Select Gcr Customer Care (1 review)