PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Ddw Store
Impact Ministries International

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Ddw Store was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jun 12, 2016 and since then this brand received 7 reviews. It is 6 reviews more than Impact Ministries International received since Feb 25, 2019.

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Consumer Ratings

73 in category

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Rating Details

1.3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I also ordered Star Wars items free with just shipping and also a braclet watch for my daughter and have not received anything.

PissedConsumer935077

1.3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...do not have my items i paid with paypal so i will gat pay pal to refund me but i really wanted thede items..

Avleen

1.5 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I've tried contacting them about my order...got a confirmation but still haven't received my order...waiting on bank to let me know how to get money back

PissedConsumer874480

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Product
No votes
Cons
No votes

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I called but no one answered . The mailbox is full and cannot take any message

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I ordered some items from "DDW Store" or "Store DDW" but there was never a status update and now shopify says that this...

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Ddw Store and Impact Ministries International Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Ddw Store Shipping Service (5 reviews)