Start a new comparison

1.6
21 reviews
1.9
14 reviews

How would you compare Davita vs Purchasing Power?

#1761926
i"m not sure if im in the right forum but i work my *** off for davita 5 days a week as an RN, i rcv'd a postcard saying i was qualified for purchasing power and was denied my purchase at checkout due to my hire date? no details were given and i wasn't given a chance to respond.

I am very disappointed w/ davita thus far in my employment for numerous reasons, one of which the company credit card declined on my manditory basic training out of town and i had to pay out of pocket for my motel until the issue was resolved, now, after i work countless hours for davita, (coming in on my days off, all the time) they have the nerve to deny me yet another benefit i have been promised in writing by them. and might i add that when i tried to talk directly to purchasing power, they somehow blocked my responses so that i couldn't answer them back.... little do they know that i had my phone recording the fact that i couldn't type back a response to their bogus answer. they some how blocked my from being able to respond and then quickly aborted the conversation due to my lack of response!!!!

I am seriously beginning to wonder if davita is all they are cracked up to be....

i haven't had a very good experience thus far and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Top Rated Davita Reviews