PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

CVS Pharmacy
Envision Rx Plus

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Overview

Total reviews
1825
218
Company responses
Issues resolved

CVS Pharmacy was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 16, 2008 and since then this brand received 1825 reviews. It is 1607 reviews more than Envision Rx Plus received since Mar 22, 2012. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer has equal chances to resolve issues with CVS Pharmacy customer support team and Envision Rx Plus customer service.

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Consumer Ratings

60 in category
76 in category
46 in category
75 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, CVS Pharmacy ranks 36 points higher in the Pharmacy category than Envision Rx Plus. People gave CVS Pharmacy 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in Pharmacy category and it is 130 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Envision Rx Plus was rated 1.2 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 106 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Staff criterion, than we see that CVS Pharmacy has a higher rating than Envision Rx Plus. Regarding Product or Service Quality criterion, consumers gave CVS Pharmacy 2 stars and it is 76% greater than other in category. Envision Rx Plus however was rated 1.4 stars and it is 61% greater than other in category.

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Rating Details

1.5 (557 reviews)
1.2 (115 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Then another 5-worst customer service..

Enya

Can't register online, even though I am using this through my job, tried calling customer service and they hung up on me every time..

LaPorche B
1.7 (527 reviews)
1.4 (107 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...The Laziest staff ever. Antibiotics should not have to wait until the following day to be filled..

Donna W

this id the most dysfunctional company I have ever had to deal with. My dr filed perscritions on jan 2 2020 they were not accepted as it was too early as my coverage would start on jan 3 Who ever heard of a year starting on jan 3 On jan6 the dr submitted again. still not received I called for the...

PissedConsumer1753208
2 (414 reviews)
1.4 (99 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Rude pharmacy employees will never go here again waited over an hour and they have such horrible customer service !! I’m in disbelief of the snottiness from the young girl who answered the phone. I switched thinking it would be closer but I’ll drive farther for better service smh..

Esa

..." They have terrible service, terrible response time, coverage only looks good on paper. You are paying for nothing..

Eddy L

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Location
  • Customer service
  • Convience
  • Plan price
  • Monthly premium
  • Low premium
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Quality control
  • Their problem solving
  • Misinformed customer service
  • Customer service
  • Disinterested and lack of information of representative on phone

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

By this point everyone is pretty much aware that all the beyond big brother tobacco regulation isn't about getting...

I've had EnvisionsRx Plus for five years; I love the services I have and there's no complaints to date!

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

MONROE, NC - WESLEY CHAPEL STOUTS ROAD - THESE ARE, BY FAR, THE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN ANY CUSTOMER...

I have called EnvisionRx Plus 8 times since February 20, 2015 to obtain prior authorization for Vyvanse 30 mg ordered da...

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I was told to find a new pharmacy after waiting two days of hearing they were out of stock

2.2

CVS Pharmacy and Envision Rx Plus Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill (329 reviews)
  • Cvs Pharmacy Pharmacist (190 reviews)
  • Cvs Pharmacy Customer Care (158 reviews)
  • Envision Rx Plus Prescription Refill (56 reviews)
  • Envision Rx Plus Customer Care (35 reviews)
  • Envision Rx Plus Health Plan (14 reviews)