Start a new comparison

12 reviews
7 reviews
2.3
7 reviews

How would you compare Cub Cadet vs John Deere?

John Deere D170 1 star overpriced transmission went out at 180 hours. I just got a cub cadet Xt2 so I can not rate because it is too new .

But I must say I do like the way the cub cadet handles it also turns very easy. The John Deere did hold up good but the transmission going out at 180 hours is uncalled for. Also the John Deere Engine was always hard to start .. this is unacceptable.

Also the John Deere Dealer was a very rude and unprofessional. I will never buy a John Deere again .

Don’t know, have never owned a John Deere mower before

Changed from a John Deere GL 120 to Cub Cadet XT3. Tractor runs fine except for belts on the mower breaking from stray pieces of tree limbs.

Never had a problem with the John Deere mower deck.

We're talking about 1/8-1/4" branches you might see on at the end of a branch here. I was told by the dealer then by Cub Tech Services to basically rake my yard before mowing.

Top Rated Cub Cadet Reviews