Start a new comparison

2.2
96 reviews
2.6
57 reviews

How would you compare Cricket Wireless vs Total Wireless?

We were with Cricket Wireless from the time they were acquired by AT&T and never had an issue of any kind with them. I never had to speak to a human being, everything was simple and easy to do online including porting of out numbers.

We switched to Total Wireless in mid-June because I was hospitalized and we found that AT&T has weak coverage around the hospital. Verizon has an excellent signal in that area. It was fine for about 5-6 weeks and then our data disappeared. I had 8.29 GB of data on my line and my wife had 4.7GB.

The could only account for 761MB of my data usage and 52MB of my wife's usage but rather than help with the issue they said you used it and need to purchase more. The went on for four days before they put data back on the lines. But after eight hours of talk to many people online and in chat I turned the data off on our phone and will not use it. I am disputing the $30 of add-on data purchased with our plan through my cc company.

I am totally turned off by Total Wireless and their customer NO service. As a customer you are always in the wrong with Total Wireless.

They win and you lose. Think hard before you switch to Total Wireless as they are going to be your biggest nightmare if you do!

Top Rated Cricket Wireless Reviews