Start a new comparison

1.4
10 reviews
8 reviews
5 reviews

How would you compare Cricket Wireless vs Iwireless?

Two of My Family, Members Have This Company, for Two Phones and a "Mobile Hotspot"! Fast and Straight; They Love Them, The Hotspot has a 99 5/8 "UP TIME", and Their Alcatel-?

Phones are "Loaded" with Features, more Than They Need,(They are Senior Citz), so I Figure if these People are Happy, Then Maybe I Need to Switch after this Lawsuit! I'54 and I Know and Respect Seniors, They Comb Through Everything (Which we all Really Need To Do, Really") , so, That Being Said If they (I Wireless) , Passed The Grey Vote, Then They Can Pass any Test, Congrats I Wireless, and Cricket, Didn't BERNIE MADOFF, USED TO BE THE CEO NOT TOO LONG AGO!, Enough said, I'll say the Rest in my Suit, Just Remember ATT, this is that same biker Dude,

That Appeared in Tucson, When You all wanted to come in There, and It came down to one last Signature, MINE!

I have Already called Samsung and Told Them I have no Problem, just toss me an "unlocked Galaxy 8 64MB", and we'll call it even! call bill Mundell @ The Arizona State Corp Comiss, If He's still There, He'll Tell You, It was The Holy Trinity, The Facts, and The Truth, That Kept you all out until, you Cleaned up Your Act, and Here You all are at it AGAIN, Doing even Worse Stuff, Then Arizona!

@Reverend Jeffrey Scott Orrell

Too confusing to be any good. I am one of those seniors who combs thru everything and am doing so now.

After your rant, I'm not sure if you like Iwireless or not. At the beginning, you did but then...off you went! By the way, my husband is also a reverend.

I am so thankful that he would never admit to being one and then "speak" in such a manner (or at any other time). Didn't help with the "review."

Top Rated Cricket Wireless Reviews