Start a new comparison

98 reviews
42 reviews
2.1
41 reviews

How do you compare CREDO Mobile vs Verizon Wireless?

I moved from Verizon to Credo Mobile to save money. I was offered a new phone free and a 2 year contract at a lower price than Verizon.

When I got my bill, though, it was significantly higher than agreed upon and I still, after over a month, have been unable to get it resolved.

Billing issues were never a problem with Verizon, even though their customer service was almost as bad as Credo's. So far, in my experience with Credo, it is by far the worse carrier - 0 actual customer "service," - they don't resolve any issues, refuse to provide a name or contact info for complaints, never answer emails - a phone that doesn't work, and the unwillingness to work with the customer when there are issues.

IndolentTiger
to Ravensong #1487636

Same, as a 15+ year loyal customer of Verizon, when I switched I was extremely disappointed by CREDO's 4G service. I honestly had faster speeds on my Blackberry back in 2005... lol...

Top Rated CREDO Mobile Reviews