PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

First Premier Bank
Credit One Bank

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Overview

Total reviews
173
116
Company responses
Issues resolved

First Premier Bank was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 24, 2008 and since then this brand received 173 reviews. It is 57 reviews more than Credit One Bank received since Sep 4, 2012.

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Consumer Ratings

97 in category
107 in category
50 in category
71 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, First Premier Bank ranks 31 points higher in the Banks category than Credit One Bank. People gave First Premier Bank 1.6 stars for Customer service criterion in Banks category and it is 159 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Credit One Bank was rated 1.3 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 121 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Website criterion, than we see that Credit One Bank has a higher rating than Credit One Bank. Regarding Reliability criterion, consumers gave First Premier Bank 1.4 stars and it is 77% greater than other in category. Credit One Bank however was rated 1.3 stars and it is 67% greater than other in category.

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Rating Details

1.6 (45 reviews)
1.3 (46 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

A year ago I called customer service and asked for a credit line increase and was told no because I hadn't been a customer long enough. About 3 months later I received a notice in my consumer portal congratulating me for being such a good customer and letting me know that I am now eligible for an...

Amy N

...Customer service and tech support are both the most incompetent people I have ever had to deal with. Nothing accomplished and I was so frustrated I closed both accounts. My advice----STAY AWAY..

Carroll N
1.6 (42 reviews)
1.6 (45 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...It would make a lot more sense to have a website that would take my payment..

Tenleigh

...of your credit card they're the ones who tell you what you can buy and what you cannot buy should I shave you want to go ahead online and check out a dating website and you use your credit card it's going to be declined every single time and then they send you a text message telling you that you place this order and Lucy say yes you're screwed if you say no you're screwed either way cuz they block your credit card until you call them I never ever in my life when I ever when I had perfect credit I never ever in my life had a credit card company ever call me for any transactions that I made because I know the transactions that I made and I never had a credit card company that would block my credit card for buying something let me tell you well if you guys want to do business with them and you want to get gasket then please go ahead but that's the worst company that will never do business with ever again never in my life they suck another scan people just like flexshopperthere another credit card company that tell you that they're there for you but in reality they're not there for you the only there for themselves to put money in their...

PissedConsumer1708433
1.4 (42 reviews)
1.3 (44 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Why cant I just talk to a person I dont have the card havent got it in the mail cant give the last 4 numbers on the card because I have no idea what they are

Jailine

Why the loan is not approved

Lenor

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Opportunity to establish credit
  • Having a card for my credit if id have got into my account
  • Have no pros
  • Having open credit
  • Having a credit line
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Predatory lending practices
  • Payment policies
  • Way they treat their customers
  • Fraudulent charges in writing
  • Unrestricted online access impossible

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

VERY POLITE AND VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HELPFUL Got to the problem on hand

i tried to do it on line and it didnt work its ok ill just mail it

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I don't use this card much due to high interest rate. I just got a new bill from them in which they tacked on 72.69 in...

Each month, for the last three, I have had to call Credit One to get them to refund the interest they illegally charged...

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

please contact me dawn r frishkorn

2.1

Why the loan is not approved

First Premier Bank and Credit One Bank Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • First Premier Bank Credit Card (71 reviews)
  • First Premier Bank Account (29 reviews)
  • First Premier Bank Customer Care (7 reviews)
  • Credit One Bank Credit Card (45 reviews)
  • Credit One Bank Account (15 reviews)
  • Credit One Bank Customer Care (10 reviews)