Start a new comparison

2.4
212 reviews
1.7
178 reviews

How do you compare Craigslist vs Offerup?

OfferUp sucks! They removed me from selling my items saying that my fully licensed Master Replicas lightsabers were Replicas and they didn’t allow Replica items?

Master Replicas is a fully licensed and authorized company that makes as close as possible identical lightsabers from the movie. After arguing this point with there brain dead customer service they removed me from selling and over 100 items I had for sale and pending sale! On there site? Great Customer Care!

They can’t give u a real logical reason so they just ban you? Stay away from this site as I have found that about 65% for people don’t show at the agreed apon meeting to pick up or recive the items and there Customer Services are a joke!

Personally I think it's safer to do transactions in person. Making Craigslist a better choice.

All this holding of your money and not knowing the buyer or seller leaves a gap for losing money or an item. I just sold an item on offer up and I am already encountering issues with the transaction. I don't like gambling when im selling my merchandise that I worked hard for. So be careful who you buy and sell from.

Use logic and common sense.

If somethings seems fishy back out. As im going through an issue with offer up as I type this...

Top Rated Craigslist Reviews