Start a new comparison

1.8
267 reviews
2.4
232 reviews

How would you compare Craigslist vs OfferUp?

OfferUp sucks! They removed me from selling my items saying that my fully licensed Master Replicas lightsabers were Replicas and they didn’t allow Replica items?

Master Replicas is a fully licensed and authorized company that makes as close as possible identical lightsabers from the movie. After arguing this point with there brain dead customer service they removed me from selling and over 100 items I had for sale and pending sale! On there site? Great Customer Care!

They can’t give u a real logical reason so they just ban you? Stay away from this site as I have found that about 65% for people don’t show at the agreed apon meeting to pick up or recive the items and there Customer Services are a joke!

Personally I think it's safer to do transactions in person. Making Craigslist a better choice.

All this holding of your money and not knowing the buyer or seller leaves a gap for losing money or an item. I just sold an item on offer up and I am already encountering issues with the transaction. I don't like gambling when im selling my merchandise that I worked hard for. So be careful who you buy and sell from.

Use logic and common sense.

If somethings seems fishy back out. As im going through an issue with offer up as I type this...

Offerup is VERY popular, infact since I learned about it a little less than a year ago, I see more traffic on it than on Craig's. That being said, going the way of more and more companies nowadays, there is NO way to contact them by phone.

If someone complains about you, they will just shut your account down and you cannot get it deactivated because the site is run by a bunch of children right out of high school that don't understand customer service, only following policies to the letter, conditioned by the only environment they've ever known, public school. Many good items, a bunch of scammers trying to get your email address, but a little common sense and you can *** them out.

I know it's free, but there are less and less companies out nowadays, they're all buying eachother up, and specifically free services like yahoo, Google, offerup, and the like, don't offer customer service, but they basically corner their respective market and make their revenue renting people's information out, and through ad revenue so they don't charge their customers anything, but don't really offer them anything either, so I'm not sure what gives them the right to cancel accounts without due-process, the opportunity to explain yourself or appeal your case, or any way to curry favor with anyone at the company. Shame how America is goin down the tubes so these companies can steal all our data, information, and money and give us nothing in return.

I see them basically the same.

Top Rated Craigslist Reviews