PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Country Magazine and Taste Of Home as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Has verified representatives

Total reviews
211
Company responses
Issues resolved

Taste Of Home was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 21, 2009 and since then this brand received 211 reviews. It is 182 reviews more than Country Magazine received since Jul 27, 2010.

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Consumer Ratings

31 in category
59 in category
28 in category
57 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Country Magazine ranks 3 points higher in the Periodicals & Publishing category than Taste Of Home. People gave Country Magazine 3 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in Periodicals & Publishing category and it is 182 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Taste Of Home was rated 2.8 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in this category and it is 168 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Customer service criterion, than we see that Country Magazine has a higher rating than Taste Of Home. Regarding Diversity of Products or Services criterion, consumers gave Country Magazine 3.3 stars and it is 87% greater than other in category. Taste Of Home however was rated 2.8 stars and it is 73% greater than other in category.

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Rating Details

3 (9 reviews)
2.8 (63 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I will just make out checks and mail them in!! also now I am on hold with customer service which answered the phone "Reader's Digest"!!..

Susan K

Customer service has helped me understand what I got in the mail :happy:..

Wilberto
2.6 (8 reviews)
2 (65 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Nice quick response to check on my gift subscription for my brother! Thank you!!

Samanatha

...very helpful person in customer service. thank you..

PissedConsumer1723052
3.3 (8 reviews)
2.8 (59 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I understand why the pervious owner of these magazines sold them, but he seemed to be able to produced his promised product with only a few select ads of products co-owned by his company and still make money..

Phillip C

I got charged for subscription and I no longer want it

PissedConsumer1760196

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Pros and Cons

Pros
  • I love the magazine
  • See previous info
  • Content
  • Great recipes
  • Recipes
  • Recepies
Cons
  • Charged subscription without approval cancel please
  • Excess advertising
  • There is no customer service number to call
  • Website is not user friendly
  • Rip off scammers

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
4.6

I have received a bill from a collection agency for a Taste of Home cook book I never ordered or received.
Collection ag...

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

This magazine has lost it quality it use to be,sold out to there advertisers! Paper quality gone,size of magazine...

I love taste of home recipes on line. However, I can't read them anymore because you can't enlarge them. Why? I have a...

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I keep receiving bills for Country Magazine. (I received one again today.) I sent in a cancelation on this magazine a...

Customer service has helped me understand what I got in the mail Happy

Country Magazine and Taste Of Home Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Country Magazine Magazine (7 reviews)
  • Country Magazine Subscription (4 reviews)
  • Taste Of Home Subscription (64 reviews)
  • Taste Of Home Website (13 reviews)
  • Taste Of Home Magazine (12 reviews)