Start a new comparison

144 reviews
2.9
89 reviews
81 reviews

How would you compare Vacations To Go vs Costco?

These are travel agencies, they only get you connected. If the end connection fails, it is not VTG or C's fault.

We had zero problems with VTG or our Holland America cruise. We paid our money and received our stuff. I was surprised after booking VTG, that Costco had an equivalent deal and let you choose your room number online. However VTG provided $200 credit, a bottle of champagne and a dinner for 2 in an upscale restaurant.

We booked air on our own through SkyScanner which was wise. We booked AIRbnb's on our own. I buy little through costco, however where they excel is on their warranties for products, not cruises which can't be warrantied. If you buy an extended warranty through them, they provide up to 7 years of drop and spill protection if you use their credit card, which is phenomenal.

I didn't buy my cruise through Costco, so I don't know how it compares.

Holland America knows customer service so there were zero problems and I am not a problem myself. VTG delivered at a lower price than anyone else and I received what I paid for and more.

Top Rated Vacations To Go Reviews